The Yamaha Disklavier Enspire
I was given the opportunity to experience the Disklavier Enspire with the European launch at this years 2016 Musik Messe.
Here are a few key points to give you an idea of the huge leap Yamaha have made:
- Welcomes an app that lets you seamlessly control the piano from multiple rooms through your Apple or Android devices.
- Makes CD quality recording straight to USB, choose from thousands of readily
available songs from the extensive library and pick a station from the ‘Yamaha Piano Radio’ app.
- An all-round music producing powerhouse that has an emphasis on simplicity.
- Beautiful styling and trademark high quality Yamaha finishing.
- Gone are the cables and module boxes that could often ‘clutter’ the feeling of playing in the past models, letting your creativity flow.
The Leeds Digital Festival – presenting the highlight piece of the Lumen Prize Exhibition at Leeds Dock, is the award winning 2015 WNO Performance piece Portée by artists Cyril Diagne, Béatrice Lartigue (Lab212) & composer Chapelier Fou (Ici, d’ailleurs). Portée is a large scale interactive installation exploring the interaction of music, technology, architecture and audience and poses the question ‘What if architecture could be expressed through music?’
Head to Leeds Dock on:
Thursday 28 April – 17.00 – 23.00
Friday 29 April – 17.00 – 23.00
Saturday 30 April – 10.00 – 18.00